Peer Review Process
For checking Plagiarism, REM Editor will screen plagiarism manually (offline and online database) on the Title, Abstract, and Body Text of the manuscript, and by using several plagiarism detection software (Unplag and Crosscheck). If it is found a plagiarism indication, editorial board will reject manuscript immediately.
- Editor recieving manuscript from author;
- Editor evaluate manuscript (journal aim and scope, in house style, supplementary data); (Rejected if not meet criteria)
- Editor screening for plagiarism on offline and online database manually; (Rejected if found major plagiarism, contacted author if found redunancy or minor plagiarism for clarification)
- Editor send manuscript to reviewer along with review form (double blind review, Both reviewer and author remain anonymous to each other);
- Reviewer send back his review form to Editor (with revised manuscript if necessary);
- Editor decision (rejected, require major revision, need minor revision, or accepted);
- Confirmation to the Author.
- If revision, author revised manuscripts and should be returned to the editor without delay. Returned later than three months will be considered as new submissions.
This journal using Harvard dataverse to preserve research data, if author intend to preserve and sharing his/her research data for greater impact on global knowledge. Our review policy regarding this issues is:
Deposited datasets should be treated as part of the article for the purpose of peer review; OR
At acceptance, and prior to the final version of the manuscript, underlying data must be submitted along with a description of how the dataset was created (including any differences from prior versions, and the name of any software packages that were used).
Datasets that derive from work involving human participants should demonstrate that the study participants' privacy was preserved as indicated in the Data Availability Policy. They should also preferably meet the "minimal dataset" requirement described in the Data Availability Policy.